PPV Hell in a Cell

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Sep 20, 2010.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Might as well start this new thread, Hell in a Cell is just a few weeks away. I'm surprised that they are doing another Pay Per View, just three weeks after Night of Champions. Doesn't seem like they'll have enough time to build new storylines.

None the less, this should be an entertaining Pay Per View. I've always been a fan of these type of matches. Just curious to know if we'll see a lot of the same matches that we had last night.

2. I have some pretty good sources, and their saying Kane vs. Undertaker is a done deal. The only thing I don't know is what happens on Smackdown that leads to the HITC.

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

In the Night of Champions thread you say that it's not over, and now in this thread you said you have pretty good sources that it is. Which one is it? :lol:

I really hope that we see The Miz vs Daniel Bryan in a Hell in a Cell, that would be just an epic match in my opinion.

I wonder who's going to be feuding with Orton, I really hope it's Wade Barrett, he needs a one on one match for the World Title.

4. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Considering its so close between PPV's I think you'll see alot of the same matches. Hell in a Cell matches are typically "feud enders" as well.

I think Sheamus will get a rematch and we'll see Kane/Taker again.

5. What I meant was, that it's a done deal that their gonna have a hell in a cell match.

6. generalblue

generalblue Where is my Queen?

Sheamus vs Randy Orton at Hell in a Cell. Can't wait for that match. Since we are only 12 days away from the event, I think that the card will be stacked with rematches.

7. Millz

Exactly what I said, heh :)

Look forward to the Orton/Sheamus match as well.

Another match was also added on RAW...

Wade Barrett vs John Cena. Stipulations are that if Cena wins, Nexus is finished but if Barrett wins Cena joins Nexus.

I'm sorry but I don't see Cena losing here. This might be the end of Tarver and Otunga.

8. generalblue

generalblue Where is my Queen?

I think that we are going to see the end of Nexus at Hell in the Cell, I would be very disappointed if they were to disband the group. But who knows, John Cena might put over Wade Barrett. I wouldn't mind seeing that. And what would be funny is to see that Cena was there leader the whole time. (I doubt that, WWE is not that creative). But this is going to be an interesting match to say the least. Maybe the The Game will return and he is their leader. That would be cool.

9. Millz

What makes me nervous is that Cena has put over the Nexus alot of times and I'm thinking he'll get his revenge. I don't want the group to disband...the Triple H factor might come into play. I hope that he helps Barrett.

Or maybe after Cena beats Barrett the Nexus start to destroy Cena and then HHH comes out and act like he's saving Cena and then pedigrees him.

10. Bubbles

Bubbles I ♥ Haters

Ooh, I'd be so pissed if that happened. And yeah, I agree with ya, I don't see Cena losing this one either. Man, why the fuck does the WWE and John Cena have to ruin everything for me? The Nexus is one of the main reason I follow Raw religiously.

The only other thing is that, why would they be hosting a PPV only 12 days after NoC? I just find that kinda odd.