PPV Hell in a Cell, official thread

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Sep 15, 2009.

1. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Yep, that's the name of the PPV. No Mercy is no longer.

Couple matches announced already...

Spoilers from RAW below...

John Cena vs Randy Orton, Hell in a Cell, WWE Title

DX vs Legacy, Hell in a Cell, Tag Team Match

2. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Oh no... This is just WAY too much. All PPV submission matches AND now a all HIAC PPV? I sure hope not, that's just waaaaaaaaay too many cell matches. :\

3. Millz

You made me think of something I read the other day, Vilk. You hate themed PPV's there's another one on the horizon, lol.

I'm sure taker/punk will be in the cell as well.

4. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Eric Bischoff needs to come back to run WWE's PPV events. He knew what he was doing and they were always entertaining, innovative and kept the viewer awake. Whoever did Breaking Point and now Hell In A Cell is just getting away from me, and I have no idea what they're doing... Maybe it's a TNA fan in disgusting trying to RUIN the WWE. =|

5. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Lame.

So much for originality these days, eh? The point of a match like a Hell in a Cell match was to be a headliner. You'd be watching and thinking, "Oh shit I can't wait!" not "oh boy another one!"

6. Millz

Ya know where this crap all started? No Way out where they decided to do TWO Elimination Chamber matches every year. Now we're stuck with this.

It pretty much means you cannot have a Chamber match or a Hell in the Cell match on any other PPV...they arent special anymore. I hate this.

7. Merc

Exactly, you lose the appeal. They're trying to capitalize on these matches by making them annual events.

8. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I think it's going to be a good pay per view, it's probably going to be the same matches as Breaking Point, but other then that it's going to be entertaining. We'll probably see a lot of blood and maybe we'll see a repeat of what happened between Undertaker and Mankind or something close to it, you never know. Like Bon Jovi said in one of his songs Keep the Faith.

9. Merc

Undertaker vs. Mankind will never happen again.

Those were the days where wrestlers were not signed to multi-million dollar contracts. The WWE plays way too safe these days.

10. Millz

I'm pretty sure there's a no blood rule in the WWE...sooo I doubt we'll see anything like that unless something happens on accident.