Held at gunpoint

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by StroShow, May 15, 2010.

1. StroShow

StroShow The return shall be legenday! V.I.P. Lifetime

I know there's no way you can relate to this situation unless it's happened to you, but what would be your initial reaction if it ever happened to you??

2. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

I would probably think I'm going to die for sure. If someone is sick enough to hold a gun to your head, they're probably more than capable of also pulling the trigger. I would be hoping to have a bluffer/negotiator-type but I wouldn't get my hopes up.

In actual fact, what would most likely be going through my mind is something like; ohmygodohmygodohmygodhelphelphelphelphelpfuckfuckfuck.

3. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

Shit myself and pass out.

4. Bananas

Bananas Endangered Species

I'd do nothing untoward unless I was certain they were going to use it.

5. SmilinSilhouette

SmilinSilhouette Registered Member

My initial reaction would probably be disbelief, then If I can I would draw my gun without being noticed, then I would drop him.

6. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

What if it was a her?

I would give the person whatever they were demanding. There's not much else you can do in that situation. If they're not really demanding anything and I know for a fact they're going to kill me, then I would try to fight back somehow.

7. SmilinSilhouette

SmilinSilhouette Registered Member

Her, him, whatever. He/she would be dead. That would be the last time they assaulted anyone.

8. Jeru

Jeru Registered Member

I have never been held at gun point but heard about people that have had sunday specials pulled on them. depending on the situation i am willing to bet people are just flexing or at the most leg shooters

9. MAgnum9987

MAgnum9987 Do What Thou Wilt

I would be shocked. I would then try to talk who ever was holding me that what they are doing is wrong, and should stop immediately, and tell them they can lead a better life if they redeem themselves of this crime and all those they have done in the past in the hope they would just turn around and go. I would ask for the gun then. If they didn't, I would just give them my wallet, because even if I had a gun, I would rather fork out my wallet than risk getting shot.

10. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

After the initial adrenalin dump, I think I'd draw back and shoot the fucker.

SmilinSilhouette likes this.