• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Question Height, Weight, & Sex

donaldma

Registered Member
Hello,

My name is Donald, 26, Male.
Height: 5'6
Wight: 214 Ibs

[FONT=&quot]I feel better healthy after lose my weight (little bit) from 220lbs to 214.1lbs within 2 weeks and still continue the diet plan and exercise.[/FONT]

filiasan

Registered Member
Height: too tall
Weight: too heavy
Sex: It's been a while

Gee, aren't I witty, today?

If you really want to know:
Height: 170 cm (I am, in fact, American. But I like to use the metric system)
Weight: 81 kg
Sex: Isn't it obvious?

Rapier

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I thee man
6'
I'm the healthiest person I know over 35

Rontzeeez

Registered Member
Well i'm currently 5"9 and 160lbs, I'm am male. I've gained 12 pounds in roughly 6 weeks and hoping to top off at around 175-180lbs by September 1st. 5 days a week at the gym, love the gym life

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
I've gained 12 pounds in roughly 6 weeks and hoping to top off at around 175-180lbs by September 1st.
That's not good. It means you're not balancing your weights with enough cardio and your body is putting on fat out of shock, and water weight. Anybody who claims they gain so much pounds in a little time clearly does not understand how the body works. Especially at your height, you should not be 175-180. 175 would be a max healthy BMI, not minimum. If you're doing it right, you can still put on muscle but fit under the max healthy BMI mark. Gaining /= success, unless you're underweight and trying to get UP to healthy BMI.

MainerMikeBrown

Registered Member
I'm a male. I weigh approximately 170 lbs, and I'm 5'10."

I feel healthy for the most part.

What I do to stay healthy is by going out for walks around my neighborhood, watching my cholesterol and sugar intake, and take a multi-vitamin each day.