Question Height, Weight, & Sex

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
Just list your height, weight, & Gender and whether or not you "feel" healthy. Or what you do to stay healthy.

I am a male and I am 5"6 and 170lbs.

I lost about 20lbs from a few months back too.

I feel healthy I could probably lose another 10lbs and still feel healthy I lift a lot so the WT is a bit of muscle.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Height: About 5'7"
Weight: 164.5 (just weighed myself...yes my cube neighbor has a scale)
Male

I walk everywhere so I think that helps. I have been trying to work out a little more as well.

I dont eat the best but im working on it.

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
male, 6'0", 150Ibs.

I think I'm in pretty good shape, with soccer, wrestling, and track, I'm a 3 season sport athlete and I work out regularly during the summer.

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
I am 6' tall 145 to 150 lbs, male

I stay in shape with Martial arts, surfing, Mt Biking, old school pool boarding, and eating right.

Hey guys and gals if you want to get a killer six pack or a tighter tummy, then you might want to try belly dancing (not to mention the hip rolling perks that you can use elsewhere.) ;)

Vegito728

Registered Member
I'm male, 6'2 and weigh 155lbs.

I play baseball and have been running 6 days out of the week. I also eat healthy so I think I'm in pretty good shape.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Male
5'9

I feel healthy and I can keep up with people, but I cannot exceed them, that's what I'm aiming for healthwise.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
As of this last week:

5-11
197lb
Male

I was 235 + lb's back in Feb/March.... thanks to simply changing my eating/drinking habits I've managed to drop back below 200. Being real stocky I doubt I'll ever get below 180 again. On my moms scale (she's a health nut) it shows me at 14% body fat which is much better than I thought I was at!

Hiei

The Hierophant
6'2"
155 lbs

I don't do shit besides smoke, drink, fuck, and eat. And I know I could be healthier. I've been smoking half my life. But physically, I'm still in pretty decent shape.