Question Height, Weight, & Sex

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Swiftstrike, Aug 11, 2008.

1. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

Just list your height, weight, & Gender and whether or not you "feel" healthy. Or what you do to stay healthy.

I am a male and I am 5"6 and 170lbs.

I lost about 20lbs from a few months back too.

I feel healthy I could probably lose another 10lbs and still feel healthy I lift a lot so the WT is a bit of muscle.

ReasontoBelieve likes this.

2. Millz

Millz Lance Catamaran Staff Member V.I.P.

Height: About 5'7"
    Weight: 164.5 (just weighed myself...yes my cube neighbor has a scale)
    Male

I walk everywhere so I think that helps. I have been trying to work out a little more as well.

I dont eat the best but im working on it.

3. Obsessiforge

Obsessiforge - Diderot Reborn -

5'11'', 117.5 lbs, male

I'm skinny as a rail, and I need to put on some muscle weight.

'least I'm not obese...

ReasontoBelieve likes this.
  4. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

male, 6'0", 150Ibs.

I think I'm in pretty good shape, with soccer, wrestling, and track, I'm a 3 season sport athlete and I work out regularly during the summer.

5. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

I am 6' tall 145 to 150 lbs, male

I stay in shape with Martial arts, surfing, Mt Biking, old school pool boarding, and eating right.

Hey guys and gals if you want to get a killer six pack or a tighter tummy, then you might want to try belly dancing (not to mention the hip rolling perks that you can use elsewhere.) ;)

6. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

I'm male, 6'2 and weigh 155lbs.

I play baseball and have been running 6 days out of the week. I also eat healthy so I think I'm in pretty good shape.

7. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Male
    5'9

I feel healthy and I can keep up with people, but I cannot exceed them, that's what I'm aiming for healthwise.

8. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

As of this last week:

5-11
    197lb
    Male

I was 235 + lb's back in Feb/March.... thanks to simply changing my eating/drinking habits I've managed to drop back below 200. Being real stocky I doubt I'll ever get below 180 again. On my moms scale (she's a health nut) it shows me at 14% body fat which is much better than I thought I was at!

9. bball4life

bball4life Alfred :: Gotham Hero

6'1

170 lbs.

male

i feal pretty healthy, even though i have an unhealthy diet. i excorcise regularly(sporty, weight lifting)

10. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

6'2"
    155 lbs

I don't do shit besides smoke, drink, fuck, and eat. And I know I could be healthier. I've been smoking half my life. But physically, I'm still in pretty decent shape.