• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Heey!

Alex

Alright, ive been bored for a while now so i decided to browse round to look for some good forums to join... Then ive found this! looks pretty good looking at the last 15 minutes i have been a member for...

So hey guys! :D

Impact

V.I.P.
Hey there Alex. Tell us some of your hobbies, interests, etc. Whatever they are, i'm sure you'll find something here to talk about

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
Hey Alex, welcome to the jungle. I am pretty sure you will find something that will interest you on a daily basis and find a lot of cool people here. Come and check out the wrestling section.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
Welcome, Alex! I'm glad those first 15 minutes were a good experience...here's hoping you say the same thing after 15 months!

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Hey Alex, welcome to GF. Glad to hear you're enjoying yourself so far.

Dekzper

Registered Member
Yeah, she's def trapped, lol! She already made 5 posts... Hello and welcome! :D This is my fav forum so you'll prolly like it too. And it has an awesome music section. C u in the threads!

shelgarr

Registered Member
It is a great forum. There's always lots going on, and some smart people here.

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
Hey Welcome!!! :)

I hope you enjoy your time here!