• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hedley!

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Three eggs boiled roughly 12 minutes on high heat. Shelled immediately and chilled over night, served with bottled water, 7 & 5/16ths "rolled gold" Pretzels. Followed diligently with a Honey & Lemon throat lasange to cover up the smell of iron sulfide left from the Yolks (which I dont eat)

Bliss

Sally Twit
Three eggs boiled roughly 12 minutes on high heat. Shelled immediately and chilled over night, served with bottled water, 7 & 5/16ths "rolled gold" Pretzels. Followed diligently with a Honey & Lemon throat lasange to cover up the smell of iron sulfide left from the Yolks (which I dont eat)
Like.

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Coincidentally, I just burnt the holy living fuck out of two boiled eggs. The yolks were the only salvageable bit.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Dude I hate that. Sooo bad.

although the fun part is rubbing the burnt part under water. its amazing how slick a burnt egg white is. I just wish I could create a lube that slick without the Sulfur smell.