Heavy heart

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
While there is still a smile on my face there are tears in my eyes for today I say goodbye and lay to eternal rest my best friend Scott. He lead me towards new interests and hobbies, patient in his teaching, enthusiastic in my success. He stood beside me as I made my wedding vows as I did when he made his. He stood behind me as I went through the many changes that life brings, and always supported me through good times and bad. We spent many hours together, side by side in the river, laughing and joking, enjoying the natural environment that we have been blessed with, and most of all each others company. Words cannot express my sorrow at his loss, nor the joy he brought to not only my life but virtually everyone that had the true honor to know him. I know that there is an empty place in my heart that can never be filled. I will think of him often and all the good times we shared. I will take comfort in knowing that a little bit of Scott lives on in the memories of all who called him friend. I love you Scott, and will miss you all the days of my life.

Goodbye my friend!

Last edited:

Tucker

Lion Rampant
You have my great sympathies, SS, as my own best friend never saw thirty. My wish for you is that, like me, you come to discover that the empty place in your heart is not quite as empty as it seems.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I am very sorry for your loss, I know this is a tough thing to go through. My condolensces.

SmilinSilhouette

Registered Member
Thank you! We sent him off in style! I will never forget Scott.

If you would like to know more about my friend please google "Scott Moehn Nie" and remember him as I will. I was lucky to have called him my friend.

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Thank you! We sent him off in style! I will never forget Scott.

If you would like to know more about my friend please google "Scott Moehn Nie" and remember him as I will.
I did, and wow. I hope you don't mind me quoting:

He married Nancy his wife on January 6, 2001 in Tucson, AZ and together they traveled and rescued cats and dogs. ...Scott will be remembered by family and friends as a very kind and funny person who loved animals and the outdoors but especially as a person who cared deeply for others and made the world around him a better place.