Movies Heath Ledger's Final Role Split Up to 4 Actors

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Mirage, Feb 18, 2008.

1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Heath Ledger's final role will be left intact. The scenes he has already filmed will be left in the movie, and 3 other actors will play the character during the course of the movie. I'm not sure exactly how this will work out but it sounds interesting.

Jude, Johnny & Colin to Assume Heath's Last Role - Movie News, Colin Farrell, Heath Ledger, Johnny Depp, Jude Law : People.com

Johnny Depp, Jude Law, and Colin Farrell are the three actors chosen to step into the various "versions" of Tony in "The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus". The film deals with magic and will be rewritten a bit to allow for Ledger's scenes to still be used.

This will be interesting for sure.

2. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

I'm glad that they're doing this, but, I'm kind of surprised they are. Out of those 3 I say choose Johnny Depp just because he's better then the other 2.

3. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Well they are actually using all 3 of them. The character will be played by 4 people total, including Heath Ledger who had already completed filming a good amount.

4. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

Oh, okay. That's going to be very interesting and strange.

5. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

I'm glad to see that they kept his scenes ad re-worked the movie to make it work for the new concept.

6. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

it's sure going to make that one character really strange, I didn't know that johnny depp mixed with anybody else, hopefully it won't be too obvious.

7. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

They were able to finish up The Crow by using a double and it worked out well.
    I think this will work out fine, I'm looking forward to seeing the results.