Movies Heath Ledger Joker Pics

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
"The Dark Knight" has already been shooting for a while now.

Here are some pictures from the movie:

The Dark Knight: New Images | MyGeekNewz

I'm a little bit annoyed that Katie Holmes bailed out on playing her original part of Rachel Dawes. Maggie Gyllenhaal does look a lot like her though, so it shouldn't be too annoying. I've seen her in one other movie before with Will Ferrell and she was fine in that role.

Maggie Gyllenhaal

Katie Holmes is an idiot for not doing this part though... Batman Begins was easily the biggest movie she has been in so far.. Why would she turn down a role in the sequel? Seems very stupid to me.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I didn't like her for the part very much, so it shouldn't bother me too much. I wouldn't be shocked if they killed her off.

Leger looks good for the part, that's some creepy Joker makeup.

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
Heath looks great as the Joker, I'm really looking forward to seeing this one. As for Katie and Maggie I was quite suprised that they even needed the character of Rachel Dawes in this one at all. She must still have some further use to the story. Has anyone seen the Teaser trailer yet? It's very short but sets the tone of the film and got me excited :D

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah I saw the teaser. I really like the music buildup. Really gets me excited to see the movie.

Starting tonight, people will die. I'm a man of my word. Ha HA HHAHAHA!
The Joker's voice in the trailer really sounds like Heath will be a great joker. I can't wait.

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
The newest thing I heared about this was on Empire but it was basically just confirming that Aron Eckhart's Harvey Dent is confirmed to become Two face DURING this movie. If its based on 'The killing Joke' his origin may be that he gets hit with acid intended for the joker while hes on trial.