Heat Win 1st NBA Championship

Discussion in 'NBA' started by Xero.Shab, Jun 20, 2006.

1. Xero.Shab

Xero.Shab Guest

The Miami Heat win their 1st NBA Championship, beating the Dallas Mavericks 95-92 to take the series 4-2. They were down 0-2 and came back with 4 straight wins. There is no doubt in my mind that Dwyane Wade deserved the Finals MVP. It was a great season for both teams. Gary payton and Alonzo Mourning get their first ring. Big Zo was amazing today I give him alot of credit with all those blocks. Shaq and D-Wade carried this team the whole season. Also with the help of Haslem, WALKER, and Posey. Congradulations Miami.

2. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

Wade...there was no stopping that guy. He plays smart and he scores like crazy. He really came through for the Heat when they needed it most. I think the Heat pulled an upset with the Mavs. Not saying that the Heat aren't a good team, but they were, in my eyes, considered heavily as underdogs.

3. Xero.Shab

Xero.Shab Guest

Yeah thats what I thought to. I wanted the Mavs to when but I had a gut feeling that the Heat would win, and they did. Dwyane Wade is amazing, im looking forward to seeing him next season.

4. scottmcgrady

scottmcgrady Guest

Amazing game with both teams playing hard and giving it their all. I felt bad for Howard mainly and the whole Dallas team, yet i wanted Miami to win. They played with heart, they play tough and gave it their all. Dwyane Wade couldn't be stopped again and it was amazing to watch. CONGRATULATIONS MIAMI HEAT, 2006 NBA CHAMPIONS!

5. dunit_101

dunit_101 Guest

Please tell me you saw terry get foul by GP at the last play.

6. scottmcgrady

scottmcgrady Guest

I didn't see the foul, i also only saw one replay. I think that it wasn't a foul, he got stuck behind a pick and he didn't grab on his jersey at all.

7. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I couldn't even watch....

Mavs couldn't really get anything going. If it wasn't a blocked shot, it was a turnover. If it wasn't a foul, then it was a missed open shot. Meanwhile, Miami's over there with Wade banking in shots left and right and getting fouled.

8. scottmcgrady

scottmcgrady Guest

He didn't get fouled and Dallas just got unlucky that game, missing open jumpers and not getting fouls called. They got Miami with 5 team fouls in the first 2 minutes of the 4th quarter, and in the game they still only took 23 times as a team.

9. dunit_101

dunit_101 Guest

Uh.......yes he did while he was in the air. Look at it again.

10. Xero.Shab

Xero.Shab Guest

Stop complaining, its too late anyways. Heat won. End of story.