• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Heat Vs. Nets RD 2

A

AirJersey

I trully bellieve this will be great series, with high intensity in every game...
Not like Nets vs Pacers...I watched yesterday's game...it looked like regular season for most part of the game...
It"s all about aggressivness.. If Carter will attack the basket, get his dunks, layups and free throws, and do great playmaking job along with defense we will get it!!!!!
They got Shaq and Wade, but except them there is nobody can really hurt us for the entire series..We got 4 weapons...they can"t Double team Vince, cause he's too unselfish, and we have guys to knock down open looks.. Look out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I tottaly agree with you guys this is going to be an awesome series, I think that the player that is going to really step up is Nenad Kristic I think he's involving in a solid player, and he should have a good series, like he did last year. Also like I stated earlier Vince Carter had a good year against the Heat look for him to keep it up.

Also one day before the series start I will make a official Nets vs Heats thread and will give my recap of the game after every game.

G

Godfather

I think this series is the hardest for any soul to predict the outcome. To that end, the possiblities for the series to be a sweep or go the distance is there. The Nets is an (unproven) team that has been inconsistant throught out the season. Kidd has been struggling during the Indiana series, so that takes out a scoring threat which the Heat can exploit by putting an extra helper for VInce or RJ. The good: Krstic with his perimeter game can bring Shaq farther out the paint or he'll make the shot.

Even though the HEat also showed inconsistancey this season, they do have Superman and the Flash. you easily give the edge to the team that held the most dominant player's contract.

If the NEts want to win, they need Vince to attack the basket and exploit thw weak perimeter and pick n' roll defense the HEat presents to get Shaq in foul trouble and going to the at the sametime.

Throught out the season and the Indiana series, the Nets reserves have been stepping up an hitting the big shots. Shooters like Lamon and Robinson can stretch the defense a little.

But like I said, you have to give the edge to the team that have proven winners rather than an unproven team.

--I see you have done a good job at recruiting members, Vince Carter-- ;)

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I agree with you it's very predict to see who's going to win the series, because both teams have great players, and yes maybe Jason Kidd is struggling with is shot, but he has the ability to pass the ball very well, and he will find a open teamate to pass too and he'll also get the key rebounds. Yes the edge should go to the Heat because they finished second in the Eastern Conference, but the Nets played better against the Heat this year. I believe the series is to close to call. We'll have to wait and see what happens. Go Nets

Vegito728

Registered Member
Hey VC are you still covering this series?? Or another?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'll still be covering the series. He just made an overall description on how the series should play out. I'll make an update of my thoughts after every game between Heat and Nets.

Vegito728

Registered Member
Okay so you covering the Net and I'm covering the Pistons. So we need other people to cover the other series unless you and me can just pick some more series and cover them all.