• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Heat On John Morrison & Melina, Trish Stratus’ Feelings Hurt

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Heat On John Morrison & Melina, Trish Stratus’ Feelings Hurt

Apparently Morrison was pissed that Trish was put in the match instead of Melina , who's his girlfriend (still, although she supposedly has *dated* other wrestlers, including Batista. Nevermind that Melina is a heel, or that she's basically hasn't been used at all lately.

Well, supposedly, Morrison was uncooperative with Trish, and shot down all of her ideas for the WM match, and Trish apparently had her feelings hurt. The report said they didn't know if Morrison was doing it because he was legitimately pissed, or if he was just trying to put on a show for Melina.

It'll be real interesting to see if Morrison gets buried in the mid-card, or Melina gets future endeavored. Hopefully Melina gets released.

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
If that is the case and I were John I would be very careful. Look what happened to Matt Hardy...

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Well, ginock, Matt actually asked for his release after not being pushed enough.

I have a feeling Melina will be future endeavored. She hasn't been used well, and the hopefully soon debut of Kong will take her place. JoMo will stay, but will be buried for a few weeks, I presume.

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
Well, ginock, Matt actually asked for his release after not being pushed enough.
He did do that but to be fair he didn't exactly help himself. He was very public in airing his dirty laundry and has openly admitted it in interviews.

The problem is like any office romance, if you get involved with someone in a work place environment there is always risk and I think Morrison needs to be very careful what he says and what he does especially with someone like Trish who is such a veteran.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
It seems like this report is legit too. I know Morrison is standing up for his girlfriend but why in God's name would Melina be on that team anyway? WWE officials were originally going to pair Morrison with Melina on air but decided against it so why would they put a heel, Melina, on the face team? She's an idiot for thinking they would even consider it.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Another thing is that I don't believe John Morrison as done enough to do this type of stuff right now. If it was Cena then I wouldn't be against it, and I think he would have the right to say something, but he's just getting his big push right now. Why open your big mouth on a silly thing like this, and lose your chance to get a title shot in the next few months?

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
Another thing is that I don't believe John Morrison as done enough to do this type of stuff right now. If it was Cena then I wouldn't be against it, and I think he would have the right to say something, but he's just getting his big push right now. Why open your big mouth on a silly thing like this, and lose your chance to get a title shot in the next few months?
Agreed, the fact is no matter where he feels his place is and no matter how big he feels he will become if you let personal problems get in the way you are on a slippery slope to looking for another job.

viLky

ykLiv
Was/Is there any evidence that Morrison was upset because it wasn't Melina, OR was it because Melina was upset that it wasn't another Diva such as Kelly Kelly? Basically, Morrison and Melina were sticking up for Divas that probably felt left out and/or could have helped them in WWE.

o-- If it was because Morrison wanted his girlfriend, Melina, in the battle, then I lost a tad bit of respect for him.

o-- If Morrison and Melina both felt another Diva that wasn't getting enough attention/could shine during this WrestleMania, then I still lost a bit of respect for him.

Why lose respect in both cases? Well, because Morrison was acting really unprofessionally. It's not HIS business, he has no creative say to what ultimately goes down... Vince does. He should have respected Trish more since she seems like a very sweet girl in real life and she IS a veteran wrestler in WWE.

Lot more to say on this subject. ^.~

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
All I can say is that if this has 100% truth behind it, it's stupid and childish. I thought (from her reputation) that Melina was nicer and classier than this, and Morrison just seems like a hard worker and a good guy.

Still, drama always follows wrestling. And I'll continue to be a fan of The Shaman of Sexy. As I've said before, it takes a lot of really bad mistakes for me to hate a wrestler based on backstage stories. This, relatively speaking, is minor.

viLky

ykLiv
All I can say is that if this has 100% truth behind it, it's stupid and childish. I thought (from her reputation) that Melina was nicer and classier than this, and Morrison just seems like a hard worker and a good guy.
LOL! In Batista's Unleashed book there is a paragraph or two about Melina and Batista having sex while Batista was still married. That's not the kicker though, the kicker is John Morrison knew about it and allowed it to happened. I guess Melina and Morrison have an open relationship going on.

Also, Brian Kendrick and Paul London recently did a shoot interview where one of them said they also had sex with Melina while Melina was in a relationship with Morrison. Morrison knew about that one, too, supposedly.

Now, I don't know if either of those are true, but if it is Morrison could do A LOT better. He doesn't need this type of drama in his life especially when he's so close to the top in the WWE.