Heat And Wolves Announce Trade

Discussion in 'NBA' started by Babe_Ruth, Oct 24, 2007.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

2. Zanthrax54

Zanthrax54 Guest

that's a great trade for miami! Walker hasn't been good for years and a Davis Wade back court would be awesome!

3. Babe_Ruth

The Heat win this trade that's for sure, but the Timberwolves get a good player in Simien, he has potential to be a good player in this league, not great but a player that gets the dirty work done.

Fresh you must be happy getting a guy like Davis, he's a scorer and he's explosive to the rim, he's a good addition to the Heat, and Blount aint to shabby either.

4. Celtic Fan

Celtic Fan Guest

really looks like a one sided trade IMO.
    Heat got rid of walker who didn't work well with Riley.
    they get ricky who will be great on the court and Riley and Shaq will keep him in line off the court. Blount makes a great backup C/PF for shaq and haslem.
    T-Wolves get an overweight washed up walker, career backup C and damaged good and a late 1st round pick.. yay.

5. Babe_Ruth

There's no doubt that the Heat won this trade, but I believe the Wolves wanted to get rid of Davis since they probably think he'll get intro trouble since Garnett his gone, since almost everyone they got for him are young studs, and no one on that team could keep him in line.

6. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

You know im loving this trade, i am still kind of mad it took till the last game off the pre-season for them to make this trade but its better than a mid-season one. Wade might not be 100% on the court till January, so having Davis is a great crutch. Not to mention when Davis gets hot he almost as good as any guard in the league.

7. Babe_Ruth

I totally agree, when Davis is focus and stays out of trouble he can be very dominant on the court, and he will help the Heat in more then one area. But I think getting rid of Walker was a smart idea, and I am really surprise the Wolves traded for him, he got suspended last season for being overweight, and he's basically only a three point shooter. His Celtic glory years are long gone.