• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Health Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
As the saying goes, "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." Although it doesn't have quite the same ring to it, it might be more accurate to say, "A glass of apple cider vinegar and water a day keeps the doctor away."

Most people associate apple cider vinegar with cooking, but its uses go far beyond the kitchen. Apple cider vinegar can provide a wide array of health benefits. It is a true power food!

The Surprising Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar
I never heard this about apple cider vinegar. If you suffer from wintertime depression or trying to lose weight it could help with that and worth a try since it won't hurt you like pills will. I think I will get some and see what happens.

Has anyone ever used apple cider vinegar for this? Did it work? Would you try it?

Last edited:

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
I have actually heard this about apple cider vinegar before. I don't know so much about using it as a weight loss aid, but it is good for nausea though. Two tablespoons of that when you're naeseous really works. I swear by it.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
They claim where it aids in weight loss is when you drink it before a meal it will help you feel full faster and satisfied on a smaller amount of food. Plus it will increase the amino acids in your body which is needed for growth hormone production which is needed to breakdown the fat cells. If that really works it would be safer than any pill.