• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Healing

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Which one do you think is better Healing Powers by Dende or the Senzu beans? I think that the Senzu beans are better because it doesn't take as long to recuperate, and you just put it in your mouth you don't have to wait for Dende to see you and heal you.

Malificus

Likes snow
I actually have to say Dende, if only because you don't run out of healing as long as he doesn't die.

B

barfootboards

yeah but thats bound to happen if hes there at the battle field, with the bean its like pop it in you mouth and your good to go, ONCE YOU POP, THE FUN DONT STOP!! ... and i mean like crunch wrap supreme good to go

P

panik100

I disagree with both of you, Shenlong can make you immortal, thwarting any need for healing.

B

barfootboards

yeah well lets see you fidn those dragon balls while im kicking your ass with a pocket full of senzu beans BWAHAAHAHA

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

The Z-Warriors arent selfish enough to wish for immortality, I would go with Dende, because you cant really run out of him unless someone kills him.

Vegito728

Registered Member
I would say the senzu beans to. They are much faster and you ain't going to have enough time to get healed by dende.

Malificus

Likes snow
panik100 said:
I disagree with both of you, Shenlong can make you immortal, thwarting any need for healing.
Immortality doesn't mean you don't get hurt, an immortal can still be incapacitated, and stil feels pain. Invulnerability would be better in a fight.

B

barfootboards

Piccolo said:
The Z-Warriors arent selfish enough to wish for immortality, I would go with Dende, because you cant really run out of him unless someone kills him.
and i bet you just jynxed him lmao, now hes going to die