• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Head Phones

Hoosierhunter

What is your favorite brand of headphones? I was looking to buy some noise cancelling headphones for use when I work outdoors, and I am really torn for shopping around.

JohnR

Registered Member
Sennheiser's. The best monitor headphones for music production. I use them just for listening to music as well. I love those things. How about you?

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I heard good things about Sennheisers, but I have not used them personally. The best headphones I have had were Sony, and were around $200. They were meant for DJ-ing and both sides could swivel. They also could fold up to fit into a really small case too.

JohnR

Registered Member
I never knew the meaning of a side-swiveling headphones. Is it so you can have one on the ear whilst the other is off?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dDave Technology 7
sunrise Music 14
Dr4gon General Discussion 12
Crouton Shopping 11
Iris Technology 34