• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Head fan

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Ok, you've heard of a case fan?

Well, meet the head fan.

http://bbspot.com/News/2005/12/cooling_your_kids.html

Actually, wait, that looks just like a normal case fan to me.. I hope someone isn't charging double for this and marketing it as a "head fan." lol

LOL! :lol:

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm waiting for somebody to make that pic their avatar lol! Anyway, I just noticed that the domain mentioned in that article wasn't registered so I bought it to redirect here. Might get some angry parents when they don't find anything about cooling your kids here. :D

Gamechamp

Registered Member
... so, it's not real, right?

"Hey! Little Bobby's got cancer! Yay! Now we can test out the blender!"

Gamechamp

Registered Member
Phew! I was worried for a second! They were just making that kid suffer.

"Ooh, look at this! Suzy broke her leg! Yay! Now we can test the grenade!"

ltk9492

Registered Member
lol that kid is DEFINTLEY stoned. not like i know or anything:nervous:.. lol seriously, dont do drugs. anyways, does this really work? it seems really dumb, and i would feel sorry for kids who have to wear this. lol

Gamechamp

Registered Member
Yes. It works. A fan on their head will kill all of the viruses inside them. That's why the kid is so happy, he's being cured. [/sarcasm]

I'm just joking, but it'd never actually work. Unless it's a fan that blows in antibodies somehow... which would be mighty strange considering it'd need to go in through a hole of some kind.

"Open wide, Joey, this'll make those bad germs go away. And if your throat gets torn to bits, that's natural."

dk_rare

Registered Member
A running head fan would give me a headache, although I am curious as to wether or not thermal paste is smeared on his head or not.

I was expecting summat a little more elaborate than this when I heard the phrase "head fan", like full on cone hats and head brace. Now that is summat I would invest in :D

"She did scream a bit when her hair got tangled in the fan, but we took care of that"