He voted for Obama and kind of regrets it. Or Money Laundering.

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by Rapier, May 29, 2009.

1. Rapier

Rapier Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Someone once said "I voted for Obama and kind of regret it."

A vote for the other guy would have been a vote of confidence for two wars and a severely fractured economy and out and out theft by financial institutions who have us securely and tightly by the balls.

We now have two wars and a severely fractured economy and out and out theft by financial institutions who have us securely and tightly by the balls and no demonstrative action by the new POTUS to fixit.

This means that all the campaign fund expenditures were for naught.

Oh wait.

Did you know most all of campaign chest funds went to the media?
    Did you know that the media is owned by mega corporations?
    Did you know that mega corporations are the major contributors to political campaign chests?

Did you know that mega corporations are the major contributors to political campaign chests?

Do you see a pattern here?

2. Wade8813

Wade8813 Registered Member

Two wars - one of which most of our country seems okay with, and in fact Obama is planning on increasing US involvement there.

Not to mention the fact that our economy has had these problems (or the potential for them) for decades.

3. Rapier

Rapier Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I truly don't understand why this and the neoconservative menace is such a non-issue to most people.