He doesn't call but he is sorry.

I guess that means he ditched me.
He no longer asks me out and calls.
But when I wished him on his birthday on MSN, he told me he was sorry that we haven't met lately.
We had such good times together, although we weren't official.
Is he telling a white lie?

Do you call him and ask if he wants to go out?

Maybe he's been busy, or maybe he's moved on. We, or you, can't know unless you talk to him about where you stand. It doesn't have to be all serious, just ask what he's been up to recently and suggest you should start hanging out more, see what he says..

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think you should move on, I made the mistake of waiting on a girl that never called me, and when I actually reached her(by calling her on a number she didn't recongnized) she apologized for not calling me and she told me she didn't want to see me anymore.

So I suggest to move on, I know it's easier said then done, but in my opinion it's the best thing to do.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Before taking advice from anyone here, I think we need a lot more backstory. For all we know, this has only gone on for a day or two. Or, for all we know, you've been married for fifty years. Whatever the case, tell us more about your relationship so we can give you more accurate information.

I am 20 and single.
I met this guy at a friend's housewarming and he picked up on me.
He told my friend that he thinks I am good looking and asked for my number.
So we started seeing each other for almost 2 months.
And after I got drunk on our group vacation, he was bragging to my friend and some other guys how he was the only who could stop me from crying ( too emotional after alcohols). What the hell.
And there we were, in the middle of nowhere and no more calls.

Thanks guys for the opinions. Much appreciated. =).

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
I am 20 and single.
I met this guy at a friend's housewarming and he picked up on me.
He told my friend that he thinks I am good looking and asked for my number.
So we started seeing each other for almost 2 months.
And after I got drunk on our group vacation, he was bragging to my friend and some other guys how he was the only who could stop me from crying ( too emotional after alcohols). What the hell.
And there we were, in the middle of nowhere and no more calls.

Thanks guys for the opinions. Much appreciated. =).
Sorry to pry again but does "seeing each other" mean a relationship or were you just hooking up? Because if you weren't in a relationship, he may not be seeing just you. Also, once more, how long has it been since you talked?

Hiei

The Hierophant
Have you tried to call him at all during the time that he didn't call you? Like someone else said, maybe he really has just been busy. Or maybe he's just not into you.

There's so many things that it could be that it'd seriouosly just be easier if you'd actually just call him and find out. Relationships are a two way street and need communication from both ends. Don't ever expect your partner to be the one that makes all the phone calls. It just doesn't work that way.