HBK

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
So has anyone heard any news on when Shawn Michaels plans to come back and wrestle?

I know he hasn't made wrestled since Wrestlemania 25. I am just thinking that he's spending time with his family, and nursing some injuries.

Any news?

wooly

I am the woolrus
This is the only thing i've seen:

The Observer has a little note about Shawn’s time off this week:
Shawn Michaels is scheduled to be out of action for a little while since his knees have been really banged up of late. With Raw being so loaded on the babyface side right now with the Batista return, it’s probably the best time for him to take time off. No word about his return but it’s been speculated inside the company it could be as long as until late July, for the start of the build-up of SummerSlam.​

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Thats what I thought, thanks Wooly.

Summerslam is the biggest Pay Per View of the summer, so it would be ideal for the WWE to have Shawn Michaels involve in the line up. I wonder who is next feud will be against.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah I hope Shawn is back for Summerslam and he gets the rest he needs. The last time he was going to take a break someone got hurt, cena i think, and he had to come back sooner. He deserves some time off.