HBK injured

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Sep 1, 2008.

1. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

I was at the taping last night so I wont spoil anything for Raw or Smackdown but I did notice Shawn landed pretty awkwardly when attacking Lance Cade. This sucks...I cannot believe he's going to work the match this Sunday.

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

This is bad news, I really hope that he'll be in the business for more then 10 more years. I don't think the fans are ready to see him retire from the WWE.

Hopefully this isn't real bad, and he'll make a quick recovery.

3. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Gee, is he gonna be loaded up on painkillers or something? >.<;

I wish him the best, and this injury list keeps growing and growing. I guess it's a for sure thing now that Randy Orton will return on RAW instead of SmackDown! - It's only fair. :lol:

I wish HBK the best and hope he recovers nicely. :D

4. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

update....

F4WOnline.com reported Tuesday evening that the prognosis on Shawn Michaels' triceps injury should produce sighs of relief within World Wrestling Entertainment.

According to the story, the word going around is that Michaels only suffered a minor tear of the muscle. Consequently, surgery does not appear necessary.

Reports say that Michaels was never going to miss Sunday's Unforgiven match against Chris Jericho, but had the injury required surgery, he would have missed several months following the pay-per-view. He still might miss time, but that absence will not be significant.