HBK coming to an end?

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Apr 12, 2009.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Well rumours on the internet is that Shawn Michaels will retired after Wrestlemania 26. He wants to spend more time with his wife and kids, and his contract expires after that night.

Now I got a couple of questions if that's the case.

-Should he get one last title push?
    -Should he win the World Championship?
    -Who should be his last Wrestlemania opponent?
    -Do you think it should be John Morrison who is suppose to be the next HBK, it would be kind of passing the torch match?

Thoughts?

2. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

If he really is going to retire then yeah, give him another run with the belt. Its been far too long since he's won it. I know he's the kinda guy who will be over and doesnt need it but he deserves it.

I'll say Triple H for his last Wrestlemania opponent. Either that or one of the younger guys.

3. wooly

wooly I am the woolrus

Yeah i think he should definitely get one last title run (either WWE or World championship) before he retires. He's only been a 4 time world champion (though that probably would have been a lot more if it wasn't for his injury) and i think he definitely deserves another run. He's just as over with the fans as anyone else and he proved at WM that he can still put on a showstopping performance.

As for the opponent, I was thinking John Morrison before i read the last question! :p He is definitely the next Shawn Michaels, but i'm not sure if he'll be over enough with the fans by next year though. Triple H is another option, and probably more likely. But i think i'd rather see Morrison.