• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Haynesworth, Collins both want to return to Titans

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
FOX Sports on MSN - NFL - Haynesworth, Collins both want to return to Titans

The Titans better give Haynesworth a good offer, because losing him would be a big lost. He's one of the best defensive players in the NFL.

Losing Collins on the other hand wouldn't hurt as much in my opinion, I know he led them to an amazing record this season. But I don't think he's that good of a quarterback. I think it's time to give Vince Young another chance.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think its time to give Vince Young a shot but you cant argue with the success Kerry Collins had.

Haynesworth is a slam dunk...show him the money.

micfranklin

Eviscerator
No Haynesworth = nothing even close to the record they had this past season, simple as that. Collins on the other hand, needs to sit out for some games next year at let Vince Young get his job back, considering the fairly tough schedule they have coming up.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I agree, Young was drafted to be the quarterback of the future, and even though his career hasn't been spectacular as of yet, he's still young and he still needs to be the thrown in as the quarterback so he can get his confidence back.

Collins had a good year, but in my opinion if he does become the starter against this season, he won't have the same success.