Hayes not high on Shelton

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by viLky, Jul 5, 2008.

1. viLky

viLky ykLiv

I think he is high. Calling Shelton "lazy" is just crazy! He's a very good athletic wrestler in the ring and puts on a great show every time I've seen him.

A Jeff Hardy vs Shelton feud should be interesting. Both are skilled, entertaining wrestlers so the feud shouldn't get dull fast.

2. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

I agree with Hayes. Sheldon has had multiple chances to get pushes and has failed. He would probably talk to Hayes about a push, but would lack the Charisma to do so:-/

3. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

Hayes is a racist and refuses to push black wrestlers.

Enough said.

4. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Exactly what I was thinking. Dont get me wrong I think Hayes is one of the better WWE writers but the dude needs a reality check so to speak.

Benjamin is awesome and understanding he doesnt have much charisma I still think he deserves a shot at greatness.

5. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

Nobody cares what Heyes thinks.

6. Doc

He didn't like Bobby Lashley, either. He's suspended right now (or recently got off) for telling Mark Henry "I'm more of a nigger than you." That's why Henry got the ECW title.

7. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Totally agree with you DaStevez and Millz, Hayes is a racist and doesn't like to give pushes to Black People. I believe Shelton should get a huge push, he's very talented, extremely atheletic and when given a chance he can have a hell of a match, just look at the match he had against Shawn Michaels a couple of years ago.

8. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

How are you guys judging this?Spoiler sites?:-/

Last edited: Jul 6, 2008
  9. Doc

More like news sites. I use NODQ because they post their sources and they tend to be very reliable. They report rumors as rumors and news as news.

10. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Hayes just came back from that suspension and I agree, Henry is ECW Champion as a result.

Although with that said Henry has been pretty good the past month or so.