• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Hayden Christensen is "Jumper"

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
From the director of the Bourne Identity and Mr. & Mrs Smith comes a movie that is bound to have you on the edge of your seat.

Apple - Trailers - Jumper - Large

Oh yeah, and it stars Hayden Christensen, a.k.a. Anakin Skywalker/Young Darth Vader AND Samuel L. Jackson from the recent Star Wars installments. (Ok Mr. Jackson isn't KNOWN for Star Wars but I thought it would be funny to slap him into that sentence too because he is, in fact, in this movie as well).

Anyway, watch the trailer. I haven't seen this advertised much so it could be a sleeper hit but it does look very cool from what the trailer shows us.

Mr_Snipes

Registered Member
That looks like it might be a good movie. I am not sure about it yet, but the trailer does look good.

Sephy

Forum Drifter
I'll be going to see it because it'll be free. I don't have too much hope for it though. I really do hope it surprises me.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Jumper

Is there anyone else on these forums that are excited to see this film? I really am to see it. It's going to an amazing movie in my opinion, looks like there's a lot of amazing scenes in that movie and the storyline is really cool in my opinion. The cast is also amazing, I'm a big fan on Samuel L Jackson. So it should be an exciting, thrilling movie.

Discuss.

Here's the trailer.

YouTube - Jumper Trailer - World Premiere

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Vidic15 Art & Creative 0