• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Hawk Missile Carrier for sale w/missiles included!!!

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Oh wow man I want one of these.!! :lol: Imagine the neibors reaction when you park this in front of your house!!! :eek:hno: That would be worth it just to see their faces :D . Way too funny... Well without further adieu......

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1469&item=5588650097&rd=1

Like I said way too cool and funny............... :warp:

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
What's strange about this link is that I was just in my basement going through a bunch of stuff I need to unload, and tucked away on one of the shelves was a 1968 Japanese hardcover magazine about tanks. I can't read a thing but the pic's are really neat, maybe I'll look into it's worth, it's amazing what you can find in the basement! :)

nani1987

Registered Member
that is strange what will u do with it??? if you won...lol (man I can't believe this they arrested two local men in lodi calif that is 30 mins away from that was involved with the alquda...and planning some terroist avtivety in the area..) I think I gonna move out this area.........scarry huh?

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hey nani if you park this bad boy on your lawn it will tell the bad guys to go elsewhere? Not to mention those peskie door to door salesmen. :lol: It would also be fun to drive around town......

Nanner

Registered Member
Forehead Guy said:
Apparently live missiles arent allowed on eBay LOL!

Gee ya think? Wonder why? :lol:

nani1987

Registered Member
Nightsurfer said:
Hey nani if you park this bad boy on your lawn it will tell the bad guys to go elsewhere? Not to mention those peskie door to door salesmen. :lol: It would also be fun to drive around town......

HEY I DIDNT THINK ABOUT THAT.............NO SOLICATION OR GET HIT..........LOL GOOD IDEA NIGHTSURFER........lol nani :lol:

Darth Tater said:
this auction has been pulled... man, and I didnt get to see i :(

Man Darth Tater it was awesome.. you missed it.......nani

Last edited:

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Forehead Guy said:
Apparently live missiles arent allowed on eBay LOL!
Well, the auction did say it had been disabled, but still..what were they thinking?