Hawk Missile Carrier for sale w/missiles included!!!

What's strange about this link is that I was just in my basement going through a bunch of stuff I need to unload, and tucked away on one of the shelves was a 1968 Japanese hardcover magazine about tanks. I can't read a thing but the pic's are really neat, maybe I'll look into it's worth, it's amazing what you can find in the basement! :)

nani1987

Registered Member
that is strange what will u do with it??? if you won...lol (man I can't believe this they arrested two local men in lodi calif that is 30 mins away from that was involved with the alquda...and planning some terroist avtivety in the area..) I think I gonna move out this area.........scarry huh?

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hey nani if you park this bad boy on your lawn it will tell the bad guys to go elsewhere? Not to mention those peskie door to door salesmen. :lol: It would also be fun to drive around town......

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Apparently live missiles arent allowed on eBay LOL!

nani1987

Registered Member
Nightsurfer said:
Hey nani if you park this bad boy on your lawn it will tell the bad guys to go elsewhere? Not to mention those peskie door to door salesmen. :lol: It would also be fun to drive around town......

HEY I DIDNT THINK ABOUT THAT.............NO SOLICATION OR GET HIT..........LOL GOOD IDEA NIGHTSURFER........lol nani :lol:

Darth Tater said:
this auction has been pulled... man, and I didnt get to see i :(

Man Darth Tater it was awesome.. you missed it.......nani

Last edited: