Hawk Missile Carrier for sale w/missiles included!!!

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by Nightsurfer, Jun 9, 2005.

1. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

2. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

What's strange about this link is that I was just in my basement going through a bunch of stuff I need to unload, and tucked away on one of the shelves was a 1968 Japanese hardcover magazine about tanks. I can't read a thing but the pic's are really neat, maybe I'll look into it's worth, it's amazing what you can find in the basement! :)

3. nani1987

nani1987 Registered Member

that is strange what will u do with it??? if you won...lol (man I can't believe this they arrested two local men in lodi calif that is 30 mins away from that was involved with the alquda...and planning some terroist avtivety in the area..) I think I gonna move out this area.........scarry huh?

4. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

Hey nani if you park this bad boy on your lawn it will tell the bad guys to go elsewhere? Not to mention those peskie door to door salesmen. :lol: It would also be fun to drive around town......

5. SamusAran86

SamusAran86 Registered Member

this auction has been pulled... man, and I didnt get to see i :(

6. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Apparently live missiles arent allowed on eBay LOL!

7. Mina

Mina Registered Member

Bummer... I wanted to see this one!!

8. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

Gee ya think? Wonder why? :lol:

9. nani1987

nani1987 Registered Member

HEY I DIDNT THINK ABOUT THAT.............NO SOLICATION OR GET HIT..........LOL GOOD IDEA NIGHTSURFER........lol nani :lol:

Man Darth Tater it was awesome.. you missed it.......nani

Last edited: Jun 10, 2005
  10. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Well, the auction did say it had been disabled, but still..what were they thinking?