• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV Hawaii Five 0 Discussion thread(spoilers)

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I watched the first two episodes of the remake yesterday and I was actually impressed. Great cast, I'm a real big fan of Steve and Danno, they make a good team and show great chemistry. There's tons of action in this show too, it's not non-stop action but when it does happen it's awesome.

I really recommend you guys to watch this show, I think Ysabel mentioned that watched it. Hopefully we can get some great discussion.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I'm updated, up to the third episode. So far so good. I like those two guys and their dialogues are witty. They're almost ready to find a name. :p

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm glad you're up to date with the show, hopefully you'll keep up with the series and we'll be able to discuss every episodes.

I'm really looking forward to the next episode, I really enjoy this show.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Have you seen the ep with the football shooting at the beginning?
------
Ps: go watch Nikita too so I have someone else to talk to about it. Impact is also watching it.

Last edited:

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
No, I haven't seen the one with the Football shooting at the beginning of the show, I imagine it's the recent episode? I'll check out tonight if they added it to my program that I use to view television episodes that I missed(no I don't record them)

Sounds like an interesting episode though.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
There's already a new one but I haven't seen it yet. It was from yesterday's show. So you'll have two episodes to see, at least. :)

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Just finished watching the Football episode and it was amazing from start to finish. The shark scene was hilarious.

I think as soon as the series go on will find out more about the "money taking" situation with Chin. Not surprised that it was him who saved Sid at the end of the episode. I'm glad that Danno didn't lose his previlidge to see his daughter from time to time. I knew Steve had something to do with it though.

I watched the fourth episode of the series afterwards and that one was fantastic too. I knew it was going to be a great episode after I saw someone escape from prison. I found it pretty funny that D.L Hughley was in this episode, haven't seen him in anything in a real long time.

I love how Steve has connestions for almost any situations, Chin has some pretty good connections himself.

Man, I love this show so much. It's definitely one of my favorite new shows on television today.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I liked the last episode less than the first one. I mean, the whole Prison Break angle was good haha, but I felt like it needed more action like it had in the previous episode. Maybe the actor was really injured (that's why they put that doctor visit at the start). Also, it seems like nothing much happened to the sister angle - I hope they're just introducing her for future episodes.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I was thinking the same thing with Danno's injury, there has to be something related to having him a cane and take two/three weeks off. Hopefully he's back in action soon.

I do agree though, there wasn't a lot of action in the last episode but it was still enjoyable.

The sister has to do with something too, there's no real reason to introduce her to the show and have Steve say that he wants to look out after her and keep her out of jail.

So Ysabel, its been four episodes now, who's your favorite character?

Last edited:

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Definitely Danno. He has this whole emotional side of him and while he acts clumsy next to Steve, he has the smarts and I like the comic relief he provides.