Having a Good Day!

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by icegoat63, May 22, 2009.

1. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

Not that any of you goobers care, but I'm having a good day!

Just found out I've nailed about 4 of the last 7 big contracts that I sent proposals out for. Its been rough trying to get working going and it seems like we're finally back on track!

Today is friday! This has been an uber-stressful week for me and I'm so fugging glad its almost over. Cranked out an 80million dollar High School in less than a day, a project like that should have been given a week to work on, but our Contractors decided that they didnt want it on the date they gave me, they wanted it 6 days earlier!

so yes, as much as I want to punch people who say TGIF....

[​IMG]

2. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

Congrats

I'm having a rather good day myself.

It's Friday, the boss is gone, and I'm just messing around. Not even George calling me to brag about being on xbl affected me. I've watched a few videos, and I'm leisurely reorganizing my files.

I'm doing well in mma, and will probably get into the more advanced class in 2-3 weeks. I did a perfect arm bar on a man much bigger than me when he had me in his guard. Men think my mma uniform is sexy. I've gotten hit on quite a bit when I've gone somewhere afterwards.

AND
    it's a 3 day weekend. woot!

3. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

4. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

I am not a lesbian.

5. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

6. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

Shut up and get back in my bed.

7. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

Some words just naturally sound good together, like "anal-loving" and "harem."

8. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

my eyes feel like i just smoked a huge bowl.

unfortunately my mind does not.