haven't seen light in years!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kokopuffs, Jun 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kokopuffs

kokopuffs New Member

MMMMMMMMMM where to begin

i'm 21, ive been living on the computer. i have no ppl skills. mmm i've never held a job. my friends carried me a long way but im being left behind now. im kinda slow and never caught on to anything. i don't know anything about politics, sports, news, or anything.

when i walk around, people look at me funny because im so awkward and freightened. the good news is i play online poker and have made 100k. i don't know waht to do tho, my life seems to have come to a halt. any advice

2. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Yes, first of all put threads like this in the advice section.

2nd, if you're serious then you need to shut your computer down for a while and start exploring the 'real world'. What makes you awkward and frightened when you walk around? Are you afraid of people? I'm guessing no since you said you have friends.

3rd, I know exactly what you can do with that 100k...PM me for my Paypal address.:nod:

3. TimmehD

TimmehD Registered Member

I'm not entirely ready to take this 100% seriously. It just seems that you're exaggerating a lot.

4. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Thread closed. If you can prove that you have $100k then that's one thing but my bet is that you are just trolling and waiting to plug some poker affiliate links.

Feel free to PM me if I am mistaken..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.