• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Have you....

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
broken the law in the last 24 hours?
(That's if you can even remember what's you've done over the past 24 hours)

This is just a general interest thread, it's not a "omg you're a criminal thing"

Most of us break the law without even realising it, or even caring because it's just little things.

For example speeding, maybe parking somewhere you're not supposed to, underage drinking, smoking dope etc.

So out of curiosity, have you broken the law in the past 24 hours, if you really think about it?

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
Weeell since I don't have my car with me and I'm not under-age for anything any more, I don't think I have actually. The only thing I can think I might have done is illegally downloaded something, like music, but I don't recall even doing that in the past 24 hours.

So no, I'm pretty sure I've been a law abiding citizen this past day.

Dabs

Registered Member
Nope...I haven't done anything illegal in the last 24 hours.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
I had a buzz when I left the bar last night I am pretty sure I was over the limit just a bit. :)

Last edited:

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I read a text message while my car was in motion. That's been illegal in Michigan since July 1 of this year.

:paperbag:

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
No, I have not broken the law within the last 24 hours that I am aware of.

Dekzper

Registered Member
Do we needa list everything!? :-o Well I already got grounded for the beer. Wow! there's too many illegal things! It's illegal to jaywalk an I always do that. But I dont think egging somebody is illegal.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
Do we needa list everything!? :-o Well I already got grounded for the beer. Wow! there's too many illegal things! It's illegal to jaywalk an I always do that. But I dont think egging somebody is illegal.
LOL! Egging a house is considered as vandalism. I remember when I had my first beer. :lol:

MAgnum9987

Do What Thou Wilt
I had a couple of beers just over an hour ago actually. I'm just a little buzzed.
Its only illegal to possess beer, not consume it. So, no I haven't done anything illegal. :D