• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Have you seen any of the "Top 10 Scariest Movies?"

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Have you seen any of the top 10 scariest movies, according to MSN?

New on DVD - Featured Articles

I've only seen the 10th on the list, Psycho.

I will admit it was pretty scary. I doubt I will see any of the others on this list. I generally don't mind scary movies such as "Jaws", which almost made it into that top 10, but slasher films are not my style.

I like movies that are suspenseful, but scary isn't really my cup of tea.. (or is it bag of popcorn?) :cool:

Altanzitarron

Tamer Of The LOLzilla
I've seen the 'exoricist', 'don't look now' and 'Eraserhead'. 'Eraserhead' is quite messed up if I'm honest. This is quite a mainstream list, I find things like the Korean horror 'A tale of two sisters' much scarier than 'don't look now' for example.

Teorropy

Well, after reading the list,

I have only seen 4 of them.

Halloween
Exoricist
Nightmare on Elm Street
Night of the Living Dead

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
All except 2 and 4.
I love scary, I love gory!

Teorropy

I love those kind of movies also, but I have to stop watching them, my 4 year old doesn't need to see them yet.

Psyco

Food Whore
I've seen most of "The Exorcist", hell, i knew a guy IN the movie. (the priest towards the end, not the one who did the exorcism). I've heard that Night of the Living Dead was scary as shit.

I honestly thought that 13 ghosts was really scary the first time around.

red_ranger

Registered Member
I would say its the Nightmare on Elm street....Its pretty scary for me....same with The Exorcist....

Mr_Snipes

Registered Member
I have only seen 9. I do not like scary movies, so I don't plan on seeing any of the other ones.

dmny500

Registered Member
I've only seen Halloween and the Exorcist from that list. I'm surprised to see that no saw movies made the list, I love those but I haven't made it to see the new one yet.

red_ranger

Registered Member
I've only seen Halloween and the Exorcist from that list. I'm surprised to see that no saw movies made the list, I love those but I haven't made it to see the new one yet.
Is it the Classic Halloween movie?? How is it??What's the story all about??Is it all about Halloween??
I saw the SAW movies and it was a great movie for even if its a gory/nasty movie...I love puzzles...