• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Have You Read The DaVinci Code?

leopard22

Registered Member
I just finished reading "The DaVinci Code" and wondered if anyone else has read it. I waited until the paperback version (cheaper) and generally got what the theme of the book was from all the talk around over the past few years since it was first published.

Having read the book, I don't think I'll see the movie when it comes out. Although I kind of enjoyed most of it, I thought the ending was really stupid. I really don't know why everyone has raved about it for so long. It was pretty ordinary, IMHO.

Anyone else have an opinion about it?

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I have not read it, so don't tell me the ending. ;)

Actually if you want to talk in more detail about the movie feel free to do so, just be sure to use the [ SPOILER ] tags (or click the rotting "spoiler" image in the new post page). :)

Like so

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
lol wow that is so cool Andrew! hehehe:D

leopard22

Registered Member
Neat way to do things! I also wondered what that little piece of crap was in the WYSIWYG tools.

Yeah, if anyone wants to talk about the details, I'll do so but I purposely didn't want to say anything to spoil it for anyone and didn't know about the spoiler option.

I'm kind of tired of all the hype about the whole DaVinci Code thing anyway. Now that the paperback is out, all the bookstores around here have all of Dan Brown's other books out crowding up the shelves in the top bestsellers section, even though I don't think they really are bestsellers. He must have made some sweet deal with his publishing house (I'm just jealous 'cause my book is still inside me and I don't know if I'll ever get it out) :-/

hungry

Registered Member
I've read the book and found it ok. but i think the hype was more about the controversy in regard to the church.
(hope that didn't spoil anything)

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mirage Reading 5
Konshentz Reading 9
Konshentz Baseball 6
Mirage Bathroom Wall 2
Millz NFL 14