Have you noticed

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Have you noticed that we hadn't a major member since Hoosier or someone like that. What I mean by that is that we hadn't had someone that post like Hoosier or Senator or Merc, if you still don't understand what I mean is that I don't know who's going to be our next 2000 poster. We need to find that next member what do you think?

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
maybe they post a lot in the MD. I can't really collect my thoughts well enough to make nice posts in MD, but otherwise, I'm trying...

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
Tch...the post in MD hello -_-; I can't find good enough threads in a day to post alot and plus, I have a life, I gotta get that stuff done first before I can even post on here. Lol anyway does it really matter about teh postcount aslong as the posts are good? What's with u ppl and that anyway.....

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
No I am not forcing you guys to post and stuff, I am just saying that he havent gotten a member like the posters I mentioned someone that would have the potential to become a supermoderator on these forums in the future.

D

Ds136

I'm too lazy to post a lot in MD and other forums. I'd love to post in MD but I'm not very good at putting my words down in writing, speaking I rock at though. Its odd.

B

Bob Sakamano

It might have something to do with the fact that you guys are fucking nazis, but you know, whatever.