Have you noticed

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by Babe_Ruth, Nov 9, 2006.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Have you noticed that we hadn't a major member since Hoosier or someone like that. What I mean by that is that we hadn't had someone that post like Hoosier or Senator or Merc, if you still don't understand what I mean is that I don't know who's going to be our next 2000 poster. We need to find that next member what do you think?

2. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

maybe they post a lot in the MD. I can't really collect my thoughts well enough to make nice posts in MD, but otherwise, I'm trying...

3. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

Tch...the post in MD hello -_-; I can't find good enough threads in a day to post alot and plus, I have a life, I gotta get that stuff done first before I can even post on here. Lol anyway does it really matter about teh postcount aslong as the posts are good? What's with u ppl and that anyway.....

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

No I am not forcing you guys to post and stuff, I am just saying that he havent gotten a member like the posters I mentioned someone that would have the potential to become a supermoderator on these forums in the future.

5. Ds136

Ds136 Guest

I'm too lazy to post a lot in MD and other forums. I'd love to post in MD but I'm not very good at putting my words down in writing, speaking I rock at though. Its odd.

6. Bob Sakamano

Bob Sakamano Guest

It might have something to do with the fact that you guys are fucking nazis, but you know, whatever.

7. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

Exactly teh point. Anyway MD is a place I avoid.

8. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

^ I'm with Kyo, i havn't got enough braincells for a section like that.

9. BigBlue

BigBlue ----------------------

I post in the advice section and world news sometimes, thats as far as I go lol

10. Hoosier_Daddy

Hoosier_Daddy Registered Member

I'd like to go on record as saying openly that I only fucked one Nazi in my life and that bitch was worth every stroke.

[​IMG]

Hoosier.