Have You Kept Your 2010 NY Resolutions?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mirage, Mar 2, 2010.

1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Have you kept your 2010 new year resolutions so far?

I only set one and so far I have kept it. It was to work out at least an hour a day and 5 days a week. I have kept this since mid December when I first set the goal.

2. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I didn't set any because I don't think I had the need to myself, I have done it before in the past years and still continue them.

3. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I didn't make one. I'm going for a post NY resolution though, sometime this week. I plan to finally quit fags and maybe enroll in a gym, and go back to classical singing. I just need to organise my time (and kid care).

4. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

I don't make resolutions, they are for flawed individuals.

5. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

Yes I have. I broke myself of a bad habit.

6. Chaos

Chaos Epic Gamer V.I.P. Lifetime

I only made one, and I've kept it. I know it's something I can achieve (to not drink any alchohol this year) and it's a good chance that I'll continue it after this year too.

7. Sigurd

Sigurd Internet Dig Dug

The last time I tried to make a resolution I broke it in 30 seconds, so personally they don't work for me. It'll probably take a near death experience for me to do anything.

8. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Wow that's an impressive feat. Good luck and don't hang around Babe_Ruth too much. :lol:

Chaos likes this.
  9. FindMuck

FindMuck Registered Member

Yeah, so far I've kept it and its been no problem surprisingly. Nothing is that hard if you just stay determined and committed really...

10. storm_ina_C_cup

storm_ina_C_cup Registered Member

No.:embarassed:

Mine was to be sure to send Birthday cards, etc. out on time and so far this year I've done nothing of the sort- I always find myself sending them out at the last minute or even like two weeks later.:shifteyes:
    ...Mind you, this has been my NYR for the last few years and I have yet to be successful.:-/

Maybe next year?:D