Have You Kept Your 2010 NY Resolutions?

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Have you kept your 2010 new year resolutions so far?

I only set one and so far I have kept it. It was to work out at least an hour a day and 5 days a week. I have kept this since mid December when I first set the goal.

Xeilo

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I didn't set any because I don't think I had the need to myself, I have done it before in the past years and still continue them.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I didn't make one. I'm going for a post NY resolution though, sometime this week. I plan to finally quit fags and maybe enroll in a gym, and go back to classical singing. I just need to organise my time (and kid care).

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
I only made one, and I've kept it. I know it's something I can achieve (to not drink any alchohol this year) and it's a good chance that I'll continue it after this year too.

Sigurd

Internet Dig Dug
The last time I tried to make a resolution I broke it in 30 seconds, so personally they don't work for me. It'll probably take a near death experience for me to do anything.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I only made one, and I've kept it. I know it's something I can achieve (to not drink any alchohol this year) and it's a good chance that I'll continue it after this year too.
Wow that's an impressive feat. Good luck and don't hang around Babe_Ruth too much. :lol:

FindMuck

Registered Member
Yeah, so far I've kept it and its been no problem surprisingly. Nothing is that hard if you just stay determined and committed really...

storm_ina_C_cup

Registered Member
No.:embarassed:

Mine was to be sure to send Birthday cards, etc. out on time and so far this year I've done nothing of the sort- I always find myself sending them out at the last minute or even like two weeks later.:shifteyes:
...Mind you, this has been my NYR for the last few years and I have yet to be successful.:-/

Maybe next year?:D