Have you got the potential to be a murderer?

Discussion in 'Religion & Philosophy' started by English-Emo-Boy, Aug 29, 2008.

1. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

I know technically we all have the potential to be a murderer but do you think you could ever actually kill someone.

Imagine you're at breaking point and someone has hurt a loved one of yours, would you be angry enough to take serious revenge?

Me personally, I think I'd have to be at serious breaking point and it would have to be in the 'heat of the moment' before if I did anything along those lines. I highly doubt I could kill someone.

2. raye_raye

raye_raye my bologna has a 1st name

i don't think i could kill someone and not immediately feel remorse and want to be equally dead...

3. agphoenix

agphoenix Everything goes.

Hope you don't freak out at me or anything...please don't. I'm just answering with gusto. :cool:

I could kill, would kill, wouldn't have to be at my threshold and I'd do it slowly if I needed/wanted to.

I'd give an example but I'm not sure if that's way past the rules.

I have it in me and I would not freak out at all...I know I wouldn't.

4. Envy

Envy Band Nerd ♫

Even if I was at a breaking point I still wouldn't be able to do it. Killing somebody else is just so against everything I believe.

5. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Right now I'd say no. I cannot imagine. But who knows when I'm no longer thinking rationally...temporary insanity plead? :lol:

Last edited: Aug 30, 2008
  6. agphoenix

agphoenix Everything goes.

hehehehe...always the way out isn't it?

7. wolfheart

wolfheart Registered Member

At this point in my life i think i would have to be very near the edge to kill.
    Before i had my kids,yeah i think i could have killed,i have the ability and skills to take a life,its not to much of stretch to think that back in the day i could have killed someone.
    I was a bit on the wild side in my younger years.

In a state of extreme emotional distress,and anger i dont like to think of what would happen to someone who hurt a loved one,lets just say i dont think it would pretty.

8. Bond

Bond Registered Member

I could kill someone. In the scenario of hurting a loved one, I could kill. If they deserved it I would kill.

9. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

No doubt in my mind. If the situation called for it I feel I could take another persons life. I know emotionally I'd be rattled after for a little while but I really dont even feel it would stay with me to haunt my dreams.

Oddlty enough I think I'd be more rattled if I killed someone in an emotional Rage or fit. Ya know like I could have made a better choice and was possibly thinking irrationaly. Maybe then I'd be a little more upset.

lol what do you call the freaks like me? Sociopaths?

10. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

If I actually saw someone murder someone I loved then I know I'd be able to kill that person. It would be completely out of character but you would lose your head if you saw something like that happen. It wouldn't be something I could plan to do, it'd be something I did right on the spot.