• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Have you ever

Bliss

Sally Twit
made someone cry?

hurt someone physically?

been hurt by someone physically?

eaten a whole cake to yourself?

been sick in public?

crashed a vehicle?

been banned from a forum?

watched a film more than once on the same day?

Please don't just give yes or no answers to everything if you can expand.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
made someone cry?

hurt someone physically?

been sick in public?

crashed a vehicle?

1. technically, yes. once I was involved in giving a girl a hula hoop that had been dropped on the ground and when she found out, she cried. also I've made my grandma and mum cry for sentimental reasons. and those are literally all the examples I can think of haha.

2. again, technically yes but never intentionally. and if it was intentional, then it was more for fun (well, fun for me) than actually aggressive. the only person I've hurt whilst being violent is my brother when we were younger. though even then we rarely fought other than play-fighting.

3. basically same as answer above.

4. nope, although I could over a period of a few days. I don't get bored of cake :D

5. yeah. usually when I've been sick it's not around a ton of strangers or anything though... not that kind of public. more like friends and family around me.

6. no, never crashed.

7. never been banned from a forum. I almost was once because I stuck up for a friend who was banned, but that's all.

8. don't think so, actually. I've watched a film many times over a number of days, once a day, but I'm pretty sure never twice in the same day.

CaptainObvious

Embrace the Suck
V.I.P.
made someone cry?

hurt someone physically?

been sick in public?

crashed a vehicle?

Please don't just give yes or no answers to everything if you can expand.
1. Yes I have. I've had a few relationships end with her crying, and I've cried over them as well.

2. Yes in fist fights I've been in.

3. Yes, also in fights I've been in.

4. No, I've never eaten a whole cake by myself, but I have eaten an entire bag of Oreos by myself:p

5. Once at a carnival, I got sick when I got off a ride.

6. I've been in two accidents. My first accident was when I wrecked my mom's car on prom night. I hit another vehicle from behind.

7. Nope, never banned from a forum.

8. Yes, I've seen Rocky III twice on the same day.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
made someone cry?
Not lately, that I can remember. But I do remember a couple of instances as a kid – there was this one time in the fourth grade when I took a pair of scissors and cut off a lock of some girl’s hair. And there was this other time when I took someone’s coat and threw it in a puddle. And yes, they did cry. I was a very mean child.

hurt someone physically?
Yes, but never intentionally. Most of them are sports related, except for this one time where I was “air punching” my friend and I lost control of my reflexes and ended up hitting her cheek. It was wrong, but funny. She had to put a ice pack on her FACE.

Yes, but I’m pretty sure it was unintentional. A couple of months ago, I was hit in the FACE with a basketball while shooting hoops with my friends.

Nope. Cake is bad for the thighs. I’ll eat one or two pieces and that’s it.

been sick in public?
Last Saturday. We went on the Hellevator at the PNE and I puked as soon as we got off of it. It was good times. Although, I'm not sure that counts since I didn't vomit in front of anybody. It was actually off to the side where no one could see me.

crashed a vehicle?
I’ve never been at fault for a crash, but I have had people crash into me. Last year, some dumb broad t-boned me at an intersection and just last month some chick clipped my bumper.

Nope, don’t think so.

No, don’t think so. I’m pretty sure I can watch the same movie after a few days but not twice in the same day.

shelgarr

Registered Member
made someone cry? Yes, my kids of course when I don't give them their way. As a teen though, my best friend told another girl that SHE was her best friend. I was so mad that I confronted her in the hallway at school.

hurt someone physically? Yep, fighting with my sister.

been hurt by someone physically? Yep, fighting with my sister. Or playing tennis.

eaten a whole cake to yourself? Nope.....couldn't do it.

been sick in public? Yes more than once. Best one was when I was in a head shop after I had smoked a joint and had a beer. It was hot and stuffy and I passed out.

crashed a vehicle? Yep, very minor crashes though even though one of them totaled my maverick.

been banned from a forum? Yep been banned from 3 now. One was over personal disagreement with a member, one was politics, and one was a argument with a mod.

watched a film more than once on the same day? nope. I don't think that would ever occur to me.

Dekzper

Registered Member
made someone cry?
Yeah, my little brother. I had to watch him and he was driving me nuts so I yelled at him. I felt like s**t and spent about an hour apologizing.

hurt someone physically?
Yeah. I've been in a lot of fights. But I never start fights and it's not something I like to talk about. But I've never seriously hurt anyone worse than like a black eye or a bruise. Also, I haven't been in any fights recently and hope I'm not in any anymore.

Yeah. See above. But never seriously.

LOL! One big chunk of cake and I'm full! A whole cake would prolly put me in a hospital! :lol:

been sick in public?
Yeah. I was at a cafe last fall and had a fever. I was coughing and sneezing and had to go home. I had the flu and didn't know it till then.

crashed a vehicle?
LOL! When I was learning to drive, I backed up into a telephone pole. Scary! But there wasn't much damage, yay!

Never. And this is the only one I've ever gotten infractions at. I belong to like maybe 20 forums.

No way. Once is enough and I can't even stay down for a whole movie so I usually miss a lot but I don't like to sit very long.

Wade8813

Registered Member
made someone cry?
I'm like 90% sure I have, but I can't remember it.

hurt someone physically?
Who hasn't?

My brothers and I used to fight all the time. Once I had a Gameboy in my hand when we were wrestling, and I broke my brothers' two front teeth.

Again, who hasn't?

I don't think so. Those things are too popular for others to not get into 'em.

One time I did try to eat an entire pie by myself in one sitting. But once I realized I couldn't get through the whole thing, I shared a little bit.

been sick in public?
I used to get both airsick and carsick. Not a fun experience.

crashed a vehicle?
I've been in a couple tiny fender-benders, but no real crashes.

Nope.

I watched The Dark Knight three times in one day at the $3 theater near my house (it plays movies a little while after they come out, but for a lot cheaper).

I'm sure I also watched movies who knows how many times in one day as a kid. Kids love doing that.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
made someone cry?
Probably. I have that effect on some people. When they see me, they burst out in tears. :-/

hurt someone physically?
Not on purpose. I played field hockey in school though, so it happened.

Yes.

No. Who does that?

been sick in public?
My first time I got drunk yes. The morning after I filled a popcorn box with vomit whilst watching 101 Dalmatians. I was 15.

crashed a vehicle?
I wrote off my scooter when I was 17 and my car 18 months ago. But I really am a good driver though. ;)

9 times, from the same forum. *stealth troll*

Boondock Saints. :nod:

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
made someone cry?
Yes, I have. I remember one instance at work I made someone cry because I couldn't give them what they wanted. I did the best I could but apparently it wasn't good enough. Pretty sure they started crying to see how far they could push it but I couldn't literally do anything else for them. I also know I've made an ex-gf cry before. Tears of joy with that one though haha.

hurt someone physically?
I've never been in a legit fight before but I had my scuffles on the playground back in the day. I also remember slashing someone with a hockey stick during a roller hockey game when they pissed me off. That was fun.

I don't have a specific example but along the same lines as the post previously.

LOL no no, I'd get sick if I did that...

been sick in public?
Oh speaking of sickness! I mean I've been drunk in public, if that counts. Although if I've puked and got sick that way it's never been at a bar before.

crashed a vehicle?
I've been in an accident but it wasn't my fault so I didn't technically crash it myself.

Nope, never.

Uhhh yes, absolutely. When I was in college we'd watch South Park and Eurotrip constantly. Hell, South Park the movie I may have seen upwards of 4 times in one day haha

BigBob

Registered Member
made someone cry?
Yes, as CO said.. in relationships and it's ended in both crying. I've made my mom cry as well but I feel she's oversensitive to some things.

hurt someone physically?
In football, all the time.. I've gotten into a couple of fights.. one in elementary school, one in middle school and one in high school.. Also, my best friend when I was younger was being a dick when we were playing with a remote control car and I get really pissed off for some reason and busted his head open with the remote control.

Other then in the fights if you can call it hurt physically then yeah.. other then that, not that I can remember.

I've never eaten one all at once, but I have probably eaten an entire cake.

been sick in public?
Only once when I was younger have I ever thrown up in public, but it was when I was near a car and it was night and I threw up in a bush. One time I was really drunk that I threw up in a car but I caught all of it because I'm very curtious.

crashed a vehicle?
When I was 14, I crashed a golf cart.. hit the gas instead of the brake and hit the matience garage.

Never.

Step Brothers. There was a time where I watched it before I went to work and then after I went to work. The Boondock Saints 2 when I was at work was on back-to-back on two different channels so I watched it.