Have you ever

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Iris, Feb 17, 2009.

1. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

Walked in on someone getting intimate with another? Or just having some private time?

I'd walked in on my sister having sex twice. And I came home while my brother was in his room having sex, he had to stop haha

The first time I walked in on my sister she was riding her ex husband. :sick:

The second time she was in our hot tub, and to me it just looked like she was relaxing, but underneath her was her then boyfriend.

English-Emo-Boy likes this.

2. whateverdude_09

whateverdude_09 Registered Member

haha...i've walked in on my sister, my parents...and my friend's parents. the third one was the most awkward. try eating breakfast with them after that...it's not the same

3. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I haven't walked in on anyone yet, but I have been in peoples houses and I hear whats going on lol

4. whateverdude_09

whateverdude_09 Registered Member

its a little weird isn't it?

now the limit is thirty five characters

5. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

A little?

It's never been the same with my sister, never!

6. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I haven't walked in on someone but I've shared a room with other couples during my party days and we'd all sleepover. I knew what some were doing in one corner at some point in the night. I just had to block it out.

7. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I havent walked on anyone, but one night I was sleeping in my buddies house, and my friend and his girlfriend came down to sleep there as well. They didn't know I was there and started to have sex. Lets just say I quickly went upstairs.

8. Shwa

Shwa Gay As Fuck V.I.P. Lifetime

When I was a freshman in high school my brothers threw a lot of parties at our house when our parents weren't home (because they were like football players and popular). I came home one night from work and the party was still bumping, so I pass by a room to see my bro's best friend getting a fellatio from a chick, on my brothers bed. I wasn't going to tell though, lol.

~Shwa

English-Emo-Boy likes this.
  9. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

Back in the High school days I walked in on my older brother getting it on with his girlfriend. Then a few weeks later I walked in on my folks. So needless to say I started to make all kinds of noise when I got home just to avoid seeing that ever again.

But the worst one to have walked in on was my Ex wife, I caught her having sex with a friend and his Girlfriend. needless to say i gave them all flying lessons out the window and into the pool.

10. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

wow having walked in on them both gettin it on its no wonder you decided to swing the other way :hah:

I cant say that I have personally. There have been times I think I've just missed my bro flogging the dolphin but I could have been wrong, maybe he truly was just moisturizing his hands :eyebrow: