Have you ever

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by icegoat63, Sep 13, 2008.

1. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

Been used as a model?

I am actually getting ready to be used as a Hand & foot model at this beauty college. lmao, I'll try to take some pics

2. vampirebloom

vampirebloom Registered Member

no i haven't but good luck!

3. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

Never been interested in any of that but good luck. That could spur a career for you.

4. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Yeah, you haven't posted your polished nails yet.

To answer the Q, no I haven't. But my work has been. :)

5. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

I haven't, but one of my ex's was a model. I don't know where she went with that, but all I know is after I broke up with her, she went crazy. She was starting to slip there at the end, but she went true psycho all over the place after that.

I miss her like the dickens.

6. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

No, but I'm interested in seeing what your girlfriend did to your nails!

7. Syndicate

Syndicate Chirp Chirp

I was signed up as the new face of Terricom International Terminal Security (T.I.T.S) many years back. They dealt in the market for 'affordable security for lower class residence'. It was all a big con if you ask me. For £4.99, you got a cardboard cut out of my face, some flashing red LED lights in the eye sockets and four suction pads to stick it on the window. Unfortunately it backfired during the Holy war when locals mistook the masks as symbols of Satanism and burnt the city down. I never got any royalties and the offers dried up.

I do have a buddy that has done some catalogue modeling though. I'd look for some links but I can't imagine any one's interested in seeing his mug.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2008
  8. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

No but I've been told I could be a male model.

9. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

meh, I'm not volunteering in hopes of spurring a career hahaha Trust me thats not even a consideration.

10. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

I was a model for something in the school paper once.

I didn't really care at all.