• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

have you ever?

B

barfootboards

lmao ... a car window?!, please explain how that one happened.

Vegito728

Registered Member
Lol no I have never been that dumb.

D

dias2525

well I was in the car and I couldn't tell wither or not the window was rolled down so I just tired to put my head out to grab something that was being handed to me.

B

barfootboards

LMAO ROFL .... thats funny dude, phew, ur getting +1 for that lol

merob

Boom!
Yeah, i give you karma for talking about something like that on the forum.

A

Angel03

Nope, but it was funny seeing Johnny Depp play Willy Wonka and running into the class door of the flying elevator.

D

dias2525

Yeah that was funny part in that movie.. I remember in detective Conan when the father runs into a glass door. How many of us have pets that run into glass doors? I have kitten that always tries to jump through my window, and it sometimes is closed.

F

firepunch00

LOL how do you run into a car wnindow?

I ran into a glass door twice. I wasn't paying attention. I was drinking a dr.pepper and I just walked into it. Several hours later I was running to the phone that I left on the other side of the glass door and I fell right into the trap. My friend called my house phone on his cell-phone so I could run into the glass door.