• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

have you ever?

S

shakujou

Ya, I wasn't paying attention to when I was running after some friends through the house. They went outside through the back, and closed the back door without me noticing. ((I was an excited little kid.... didn't notice.)) Ran right through it....

merob

Boom!
Thats the type of experience I was thinkin of. > <
how badly were you injured?

S

shakujou

The Mercenary said:
I've never "runned" into a glass door . . .
But have you walked?

Luc said:
Thats the type of experience I was thinkin of. > <
how badly were you injured?
I'm Chuck Norris, I injured the glass.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

He is one of those people that believes all the Chuck Norris jokes are some how funny, there is a site that has Chuck Norris away messages you can put up, and most of them have him doing something impossible, or being super strong, etc.

S

Sorayoushi

Well, it was a dark night. We were visiting a friend's house. The door was there but I couldn't tell the metal frame from the rest of the door. Bonked my head but I was ok.

merob

Boom!
Piccolo said:
He is one of those people that believes all the Chuck Norris jokes are some how funny, there is a site that has Chuck Norris away messages you can put up, and most of them have him doing something impossible, or being super strong, etc.
\

Oh, I see... so why was I quoted?
He must have planned on saying that for a while now.

B

barfootboards

i cant stand those damn jokes, gayest things in the world .. i have to listen to them everyday in school

D

dias2525

I must say I never expected a subject like this to have so many posts.. I guess I ran into a car window a couple times, does that count?