• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

have you ever?

M

MasterChad

:Dhave you ever walked/runned into a glass door? ???
talk about it

Blur

iPimp
nope...not that stupid as to not think there is glass there when there is obviously a metal door frame...

L

lilbballfrk

T-T yea.. the black screen was gone and the cleaners just cleaned it. i was in a rush and just hit it. it didn't hurt that much since my foot bumped in it too. enough about me, have you?? since you made this thread, we would like to know your opinions too. =]

S

SOAD2k8

yea, but it was in one of those crazy House of Mirrors things where theres mirrors and glass panels all over a big maze.

G

Gaara_EATS_pies

well I havnt. but i made people do it before. It hillarious. one person after the next, i cleaned our door over and over, and it was dark so they didnt see anything. i got 4 people that day.

merob

Boom!
when I read the topic, I imagined something way less humerous going down.

merob

Boom!
i've never ran into a glass door.
When I was younger, my family owned an antique cabinet. I accidentally feel into one of it's glass doors as I was carrying my bike into my room. I had to get several stiches. =\