Have You Ever? v 6.24.08

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jeanie, Jun 24, 2008.

1. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

Have you ever been bitten by an animal?

I have twice, both times by my own pets >.<

Once I was walking my dog and she got attacked by another dog that was loose. I tried to break it up by kicking the other dog in the head, and my dog turned around and bit me on my thigh. I had a giant hematoma for like a week, it was really attractive.

Last week my cat was sitting in my window at 4 am and tried to escape through the screen to go out and fight another cat, and when I grabbed her so I could close the window, she bit me really hard on my thumb.

2. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

Yeah, all of the time.

The new puppy loves to bite, but playfully. Hahaha

And my cat bites me if I piss her off (though just looking at her can do that.)

3. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I've been bitten by dogs and cats, but nothing too serious.

4. Boredie

Boredie In need of Entertainment

I've never been bitten by an animal. Scratched by cats yes, but that's just about it.

5. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

When my golden retriever, Rusty, was a puppy (RIP buddy!) and I was a kid we played a lot and he would bite the hell out of me, but never in anger. :)

6. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

No, but I've been bitten by my sister when she was acting like an animal.

7. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

I get bit all the time. I have a whole herd of dogs and a guinea pig that love the way my blood tastes.

8. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I use to work a a pet store and got bitten by hamsters, snakes, and lizards. I hate when little kids come in asking if they can hold the hamsters. When the hamster bite me, they be like oh, i don't want to hold one anymore.

9. Cookies

Cookies Registered Member

Do ants count? Otherwise no, I haven't really been bitten by anything as far as I can remember.

10. kiwi

kiwi The Original Kiwi

I've been bitten by hamters and my two year old. The two year old bites hurt worse and have actually drawn blood.

Jakey-D likes this.