Have You Ever Told Your Partner.....

Discussion in 'Dating & Relationships' started by Shwa, Feb 19, 2009.

1. Shwa

Shwa Gay As Fuck V.I.P. Lifetime

...that they're boring, were boring or was just not that spirited when y'all were making love? I was on the brink of doing it last night when my boyfriend and I were going at it. We did the make out, the foreplay and all but when the main course came along.....he was just laying there and I had to do everything. Even during the foreplay I was cheated because I only had my nips rubbed......wtf?!?! That's it?!?! I mean the sex is amazing and all, but I felt like he could have had a little more energy.

But have y'all ever had a situation like this where your other half was kind of lacking the mojo and you had to do everything?

2. SuiGeneris

SuiGeneris blue 3

Yeah typically when that happens more than once I try to find ways to spice it up. Different positions, different toys/things involved, outfits, whatever. Try to find what makes your boy get excited and use it. Even great sex can get monotonous after a while. The trick is to keep it exciting and new each time.

3. Shwa

Oh I've done all that, we did the leather underwear, handcuffs, blindfolds, feet lickin......hey, don't knock it until you try it! But last night was just kind of like blah, lol. But ever have a situation like that Sui, or anyone else?

~Shwa

4. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Yes, but not outright say "you're boring". It's more I jokingly say that he could do something more. I think it's also because I've reached that comfort level otherwise, I would probably not say anything and just get it over and done with.

5. ILOVEUSA911

ILOVEUSA911 Registered Member

If you don't know something is broken, or not right, you can't fix it.

Women and men usually have different needs to make it the wonderful experience that making love can be.

When my hubby and I fell in love, I wanted to make sure I was doing my best for the experience to be enjoyable for both of us. So I asked. Does it feel better when I do this or that...etc. This way I found out what really turned him on. Then after I asked him, I said now you ask me.

You could put it that way. You could start out by saying I want to make sure I'm doing what turns you on the most...so ask him questions about what turns him on the most. Then after you've made it about him, turn it around to make it about you. I did it when we were actually making love so that he could let me know what felt best and vice versa.

Communication is a very important part of any relationship, including sex.

I would never advise you to tell him his love making is boring, but I would encourage you to open it up for discussion so that you can both get what you need to feel fulfilled.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2009
  6. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

As it has been said, simply communicate.

Do you do it often? Sometimes if you just do it less often it gains more of a spark because if you do it a lot it will definitely become boring after a while. Or you can both try some better forms of foreplay. Rather than just feeling each other up or something, do something exciting. Sounds lame, but my girlfriend and I like to listen to good rock, something to get the blood flowing and play board games with friends or go out for random drives and the mood just strikes. Sometimes you just enjoy their company and you can't take it anymore.

But that's just me.

7. Shwa

Wow...I'm not sure if Im stating the right or not but for some reason everyone think I'm looking for love advice, I'm wondering if anyone has been in a situation where they felt like their partner was lacking energy/spirit during mating. Damn, y'all need to read!

~Shwa

8. ILOVEUSA911

ILOVEUSA911 Registered Member

Damn, I did read. You said that you were "cheated" during foreplay. Then you said he lacked "energy", bordering on boredom. If it's not always like this, you might consider he wasn't really into it that particular night/day and just forget about it. If it happens often, I stand by what I said that it's better to let him know in a gentle way that you'd like him to put more into it.

Sorry if it wasn't what you wanted or needed to hear, was just trying to help.

9. Cait

Cait Oh, poppycock.

Eh, not particularly. We're still in the total passion stage lucky for us.

10. Jaszibabes

Jaszibabes The Instigator V.I.P. Lifetime

Yes, it's happened. I never said he was boring, but I said it just doesn't work when you're not completely into it. That always sucks, but most of the time he is really good.

I've had a couple other not so good times with other people, but I don't think I ever said anything.