Have You Ever Noticed....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nightsurfer, Jun 21, 2005.

1. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

Hi. I got a question for you all. As most of you all know I live in Denver, and we have been having a whole lot of thunderstorms and weird weather. And I have noticed the warnings from the E.B.S. My question is......

Have you ever noticed that the emergency broadcast system only comes on during commercials? :eek:hno: :D :lol:

2. 1_ares_1

1_ares_1 Registered Member

Isn't that so polite of them? Lord knows I do not want my life saved if it interrupts Antique Roadshow!

Can you hear me now? Can you hear me now?? NO! There's a Hurricane Blowing My Walls Down! aahahahahahhahahhhaaaa!!

3. Julie

Julie Registered Member

We don't get the interruptions from the E.B.S. down here. All we get are HURRICANES (thanks for reminding me Ares!) and when they are coming around then ALL the local channels just have news, news, and more news coverage of the hurricanes.

4. nani1987

nani1987 Registered Member

oh you live in Denver ....lol My husband is a huge fan of the denver broncos and living here in cali everyone teases him since he always where the colors... here is all raiders and 49'rs which I can care less... I am a boxing fan ............nani

5. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

ok I live by a nuclear plant and one day they did have a emergency...so the EBS beeped in during a garth Brooks song....well they said this is a actual beep beep beep please evacuate beep beep beep static static repeat this is a beep beep static static evacuate in beep beep and then it went on to spanish.....so I never knew if it was my area that needed to evacuate....lol