• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Have you ever had a friend with benefits?

Carmelita

Registered Member
When I was young, the small town that I came from was all but devoid of suitable men for relationships or even casual sex. I met a guy that was younger than me and we "used" each other for friendship, sex, companionship but never anything really emotionally heavy. Now, the way the world is, you could really kill yourself doing stuff like that. Anybody else ever been in that situation?

Godsmirror

Registered Member
Years and years ago. I was a cab driver, she was a steady customer whom I gave my pager number to. (Yes, THAT long ago) The businesses we were both in were conducive to not getting too close or personal with others. I had my reasons, and she had hers. Busy people who would rather not to be known too well, yet still had needs. We helped each other more than we used each other.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
It is not something I was ever interested in and not something I was ever a part of

I get why people do it but its just not for me

MissMe

Registered Member
I have one now! Neither one of us wants anything serious right now but can get lonely sometimes.As long as you are both on the same page it can work out pretty well. As soon as someone starts to develop feelings, it can turn out pretty bad for them.