• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Have you ever cried/made someone cry at work?

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
I've never cried at work, nor have I ever made anyone cry. I'm glad too, because it's always kind of awkward when someone starts crying. I never really know what to do haha. I've noticed that it tends to be the girls that cry a lot more than the guys do. At least publicly anyways. I think a lot of that is because the guys get angry and throw shit at work more often than getting sad.

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
I have never made someone cry. At least not that I know of, because some people might keep it back for later. But I think it would be very hard for me to be that nasty to someone.

As for crying at work, I've never cried at work, but I've cried at home over work once or twice I think.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I never made anyone cry at work, I'm usually a nice person to my co-workers.

I've never cried at work or when I got home after a work issue. I've gotten frustrated more than once, but nothing led to tears or anything of that nature.

imnotcreative

Registered Member
This makes me almost feel like a drama queen. I've cried a handful of times.
One time, I cried because my manager was a real jerk and there was a misunderstanding that he took to extremes. Telling my coworkers that I needed to just turn my badge in and go home...I was so pissed that I cried because I knew it was what he wanted.
At my second job, I was very young and I was waiting tables. My manager told me to go clean the bathrooms and someone had completely destroyed the mens room. They took a really nasty poo and then threw a whole roll of toilet paper in the toilet on top of that. I told my manager there was a problem that a plunger wasn't going to fix, so she told me to put on my rubber gloves (like..hospital style..the kind that only go to your wrist) and pull the roll of paper out. I cried because it was awful and I didn't want to, but I was afraid to quit. I thought my parents would be disappointed. My mom yelled at me for that lol
I cried one day because I had just put my 18 year old cat to sleep.
I've cried twice at this job because I worked with my brother for a while and sometimes he is just a jerk for no reason other than because he can be. We got into two fights at work, and rather than yell back at him, I just walked into the back and locked myself in an office and had a cry for a minute or two.
The last time I cried at work was because I was being suspended over something really ridiculous. I was so mad at my manager and I didn't want to yell...so I cried. Ugh.
This is all over the span of like 7 years though. And I've never made anyone else cry at work.