• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

have you ever camped outside waiting for a movie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GlodenBob788

Registered Member
I slept outside for the opening of StarWars Episode 2..longest 4 months ever...I actually waited 4 months before the realese.It was worth waiting for.:lol:

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
GlodenBob788 said:
I slept outside for the opening of StarWars Episode 2..longest 4 months ever...I actually waited 4 months before the realese.
Man am I glad you snuck that in there. Woulda made it seem like you camped out there for 4 months. :lol:

No wait.... what??? :-o

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I would never camp out for a movie. It's the same movie on opening night as it is a couple days, or even months, later. Definitely not worth it.

Birdhouse

Registered Member
GlodenBob788 said:
I slept outside for the opening of StarWars Episode 2..longest 4 months ever...I actually waited 4 months before the realese.It was worth waiting for.:lol:
Why would you want to wait that long if you very want to see it. i would just save my money and go to movie thearthre.;)

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I agree. There's no way Birdhouse is real. Gotta be someone playing around.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I have proof that you didn't camp out 4 months.. since you posted in GameComplex.com during the months before Episode II came out.

This thread is pointless.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.