Have you ever been so busy that you...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ysabel, Feb 27, 2009.

1. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

forgot to eat? Soon as you realise you haven't eaten for a while, were you suddenly hungry? :lol:

Sometimes I get so preoccupied with other things that I don't notice things like hunger. However, soon as know that I haven't been nourishing myself, I feel the immediate need to eat. In a way it comforts me because it means that if I'm stuck somewhere without food for days, I will probably survive as long as I keep myself really busy with other things.

2. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

I have forgotten to go to the bathroom. I have forgotten to brush my teeth. I have forgotten deodorant.

never in my life have I forgotten to EAT.

3. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

It happens to me a lot while I'm on the computer in the afternoon. Like right now this thread reminded me that I haven't had lunch yet and I'm starving. Or sometimes when I'm hiking I'll forget to take a break and eat a snack and suddenly I'll feel lightheaded and need to stop to eat.

4. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

That happens to me every time I start messing with videos. I will sit there editing clips for hours and even days before I noticed that I haven't eaten. As long as I have my coffee then all is good.

5. Cait

Cait Oh, poppycock.

I never forget to eat. I actually even eat out of boredom. Time does get away from me a lot though.

Jeanie likes this.
  6. DLFerguson

DLFerguson Registered Member

Oh, I forget to eat all the time. Especially when I'm writing and the words are coming with no problem and I'm really focused on it. My wife has to call me to come and eat something. She can't believe that I forget to eat.

7. DeviousDi

DeviousDi Registered Member

nah not really, because i do take time outs for no reason when i do homework and i end up getting a snack and a drink.
    i do forget to brush teeth in the morning when i wake up too late for TAFE and all the panic comes over you..you even can forget your books at the time.

8. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

I've never "forgotten" to eat but I have put it off for a while because I was enjoying what I was doing. There have also been times where I couldn't be bothered to cook so I just went without. :lol:

9. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Sadly, I did that too. So it's technically not forgetting to eat, but just choosing to starve over facing the chore of cooking a meal.

10. pwi123

pwi123 New Member

i have, and then when i am really hungry i cant be bothered to make something so will eat crisps and chocolate and other junk like that!