Have you ever acheived the ultimate hand?

Discussion in 'Cards & Board Games' started by Merc, May 31, 2008.

1. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

So have you gotten a Royal Flush before? Any good story surrounding it?

I've never gotten one myself, but I watched someone throw one away. Although, he can't be blamed really. He had a Queen of spades and deuce of hearts and was raised after the flop (Ten of spades, king of spades, random card) so he folded. As you guessed, the next two cards were the jack and ace of spades.

He was livid.

:D

2. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I have, but no one believes you. Show them a picture, they say it's a fake. Tell them the story, they say it's staged. sigh.... I don't blame them though.

I was just playing casual poker with my cousin. I had QJ of clubs. Flop came A 2 10 of clubs. Turn had K of clubs, and the river had 7 of clubs. He had such a crappy hand, I wonder why he even called in the first place. He had 9/2 off suit.

My scanner isn't working, so here's a picture of a picture of the royal flush. =/
    [​IMG]

The two cards to the right are my QJ. To the left are his 9/2. Everything in the middle, including the 7 is the board.

3. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Why yes I have. :D

It was in a hand of 5 card draw of all types of poker. Never had it in Texas Hold'em though.

4. CBNJ

CBNJ Registered Member

Never had it, ever. I have horrible luck in Poker.

5. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

Nope. I've never, ever had a royal flush. I've had a bunch of straight flushes, though.

6. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

I've never had the joy of a royal flush, I've only even had 1 straight flush ever, I guess I'm jsut not as lucky as some, I play a lot of poker too.

7. bball4life

bball4life Alfred :: Gotham Hero

i havent, but my brother had one once when me and him were playing. so he had the royal flush and i had a pair of aces. i got it to where the pot was very large, and then went all in, my brother(being the chicken that he is) folded and i won the hand, and eventually the game. he has no sence at all.

8. jakebar3

jakebar3 Registered Member

i have the worst luck in poker so as you guessed i have never gotten one

9. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

Never had it and probably won't ever see it lol I think everything has to be right in order for you to get it.